Divisional Manager - Insolvency & Restructuring
This is a great opportunity to work with a great insolvency & restructuring boutique, well renowned for punching well above their weight in the market. They are looking to hire a manager to work in their specialist property where you'll be working on predominantly Administrations and Receiverships
- Working with and reporting to the partner to manage a portfolio of cases
- Focusing on property insolvencies (Administrations and Receiverships) ranging from £2m - £100m
- Types of work include managing and selling; shopping centres, hotels, care homes, buy to let portfolios, part built residential developments, land with planning, business parks etc
- Prepared to undertake marketing/ pitching to new clients
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ideally ACCA or JIEB qualified
- You must have at least 5 years corporate insolvency experience
- Prior experience in different types of distressed property workouts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
If you're an insolvency professional that is interested in specialising in property work, this is a unique opportunity to join a leading specialist team and become part of a firm that is really going places.
For anyone interested, please do reach out.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend