Insolvency Manager - Nottinghamshire
Ambition is working with a fast-growing advisory business who are actively recruiting for a Manager with a minimum of 4-5 years insolvency experience to join their Insolvency and Restructuring office in Nottingham. You'll be joining a highly successful team, working closely with the partner to ensure the success of the team if continued.
As a Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for your own portfolio of corporate insolvency cases from cradle to grave (predominantly liquidation and administration appointments)
- As a manager you will be maintaining case portfolios to ensure the teams billing maximum contribution to the targets
- Ensure all compliance issues are implemented and dealt with efficiently
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5 years' experience of Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring Experience
- Be JIEB or ACA / ACCA qualified
- Have previous experience of managing a team
Our client offers its employees a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- A generous annual leave package
- Amazing opportunities to develop your career
If you are an ambitious individual who is looking to join a company that offers great career progression opportunities, please apply or reach out for a confidential discussion.