Insolvency Manager - British Virgin Islands
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£72000 - £82000 per annum + Relocation Costs, Private Healthcare|
Have you ever wanted to work overseas in the sunny Caribbean? Then Ambition has a fantastic opportunity for you.
We are working with the leading provider of insolvency & restructuring in the region as our client is looking to hire a new Insolvency Manager for their team based in the British Virgin Islands!
You will have the opportunity to get exposure to a range of cross border, complex and contentious insolvency cases with a well renowned and respected specialist restructuring firm with an expertise in offshore insolvency.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Private healthcare
- Agile working allowing you to work hours that suit you.
- The ability to work remotely when needed
- Relocation costs covered
- A thriving and dynamic team culture that love to socialise.
- Hold a recognised professional qualification (ACA/ACCA or JIEB)
- Approximately 7 years of managing corporate insolvency cases
- Strong investigations and contentious insolvency cases
- Prior experience of providing guidance to more junior staff
This is truly a unique opportunity that offers not only an excellent job with market leading insolvency cases and benefits, but also a life out in the Caribbean in a tight knit fun-loving and welcoming community.
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch.