Associate Director - Insolvency & Restructuring
Ambition are currently recruiting for an Insolvency Investigator for a specialist firm in their London office. The firm have adopted a company wide remote working model, so you can be based anywhere in the UK.
They are a firm that have been providing insolvency, litigation and forensic services for over 40 years and have firmly established themselves within the market. As well as assisting companies and individuals navigate financial difficulties, they regularly act for government and commercial clients where their specialist knowledge and skills are effectively deployed and have been instrumental in developing intervention strategies with a number of government bodies.
As a company, they have a friendly, supportive & inclusive culture which is one the reasons they have such a low turnover of staff. Professionally, they provide ongoing support and training to help you develop the skills that you need to progress your career.
- Experience of litigation and insolvency investigations. The firm may consider those without this experience but that are keen to persue a career in it.
- A good working knowledge of the insolvency act
- Demonstrable experience of managing a portfolio of insolvency cases
- Basic salary: £35,000 - £48,000 per annum (flexible based on experience)
- Contributory pension scheme with matched contributions up to 5% of salary
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance cover x4 salary
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Opportunity to work with colleagues at all levels of the organisation and be recognised for your contribution.
Curious about whether this opportunity could be the right move for you? Click the 'Apply Now' button and one of our consultants will be in touch to answer any questions and discuss next steps.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend