Insolvency Contractors 2021
The insolvency & restructuring industry is expecting the second half of 2021 to be extremely busy due to the economic climate. If the industry increases in activity to the level expected, there could well be a need for people able to work at short notice on a contract basis.
We are keen to speak to individuals that may be open to working on a contract or temporary basis this year.
Does this sound like your current situation
- Someone that already has a wealth of prior experience and is now looking to work in a reduced capacity.
- You have recent experience working in a permanent role but would like to transition into a reduced role with greater flexibility
- Currently you work in the city but are now looking to work remotely.
Skills in demand
- Experience of managing corporate liquidations (CVLs & MVLs) from appointment to closure.
- Administrations both pre pack and trading are highly desired.
- Chartered accountants (ACA/ACCA)
- JIEB or CPI highly desired
If this sounds like you or if your own situation means that working as a contractor or as a temporary member of staff would be something of interest then we'd like to hear from you.
We're happy to discuss potential options and see if we can match you with a firm that can offer the type of working structure that works for you.
Please get in touch if you'd like to be considered for these types of opportunities.