|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Flexible, pension, extra benefits|
Ambition are working with a Top 10 accountancy practice who are searching for an experienced Insolvency Cashier in their London office.
The firm have gone from strength to strength over the past year and have been growing continuously.
The role will require you to work on a range of tasks that will include:
- Bank reconciliations;
- Opening and closing of associated bank accounts;
- Payment of funds via CHAPS's, BAC's and cheques;
- Payments and deposit account transactions (multi-currency);
- Banking of cheques and posting them on IPS;
- Maintaining petty cash control procedures;
- Monthly Bordereau reporting;
- Completion of VAT returns (100, 426 forms etc);
- Correspondence with banks and debtors;
- Investing client funds in high interest accounting to ensure the best returns;
- AML documentation checks;
- Maintaining client cash books on IPS;
- Reporting to the department Directors and Partners on a monthly basis.
To be a successful applicant for this role you will need to have worked as a Cashier in an insolvency department before as well as to have the capability to prioritise your time effectively. You must also be proficient in Microsoft Office packages and have worked on IPS.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to step up into a role with a lot of responsibility. You will be working within a firm with high staff retention and an excellent reputation.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend