Insolvency Case Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Additional benefits|
We are currently recruiting for an Insolvency Administrator to work with a renowned accountancy firm in central London.
Your role is to manage your portfolio of cases which would include both corporate and personal insolvency. Main responsibilities within the role would include:
- Opening insolvency cases and managing them from start to finish. Cases will include: CVLs, MVLs, CVAs, Administrations, bankruptcies and IVAs.
- Maintaining correspondents with directors, solicitors and Companies House among others.
- Involvement in investigations of directors and failures.
- You may be assisted by a trainee and have general responsibility on decisions, with the support of managers and principle leads on each case.
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking for progression and autonomy within their field.
Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 2 years' insolvency experience in corporate recovery or insolvency practice.
- Dealt with all types of insolvency procedures with a thorough knowledge of liquidations is desired.
- CPI desired but not essential.
If you are a proactive individual who wants to gain good quality insolvency case experience and advance your career at the same time then please contact a member of the Ambition team today.