Insolvency Assistant Manager - Top 10 Accountancy Practice
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
Ambition is exclusively working with one of the worlds largest professional services firm as they are looking to add an Assistant Manager into their insolvency team in London.
You'll be joining one the market leaders in complex and cross border insolvency that has a brilliant reputation and can provide an excellent working environment. This firm has over the years worked on numerous contentious insolvency cases of varying scales and would provide plenty of interesting work for someone with a passion for insolvency investigations.
The team has broad expertise in handling cases in the UK and overseas, including the Caribbean, Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia.
- Fully qualified chartered accountant, either ACA or ACCA
- Previous insolvency experience working within an accountancy practice or insolvency boutique.
- CPI qualification not necessary but highly desired.
- Have a strong grasp of current insolvency legislation and processes.
- Must have an interest in working on contentious insolvency experience.
This role provides a rare opportunity to join one of the industry's most respected and well know companies. It will be a perfect role for someone in a contentious insolvency role looking to step up into a management role, or someone looking to specialise into contentious insolvency and investigations.
If you'd like to learn more about this role by having a confidential conversation, please get in touch.