Insolvency Asset Recovery Manager - London
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits|
We have an excellent and unique opportunity to be join one of the market leaders in contentious insolvency & investigations, as this world renowned firm is looking to hire a new Manager in their London team.
This role will see you joining a long established team that handles some of the most interesting and complex insolvency matters with a large proportion of the work being internationally focused.
- You will hold either ACA/ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification.
- CPI or JIEB highly desired.
- Extensive contentious insolvency and investigations experience is a must.
- Passion for complex insolvency cases with a strong interest in continuing to progress in this specialism in your career.
- Understanding of offshore insolvency legislation is highly desired.
- Any linguistics skills will be advantageous
This provides an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make the step up to manager currently working in a contentious insolvency role. It would also suit someone already in a manager position that's interested in working on some of the largest and most interesting investigation cases in the industry.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in role.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend