Divisional Manager - Insolvency & Restructuring
Ambition is working with an accounting practice that is looking to grow it's insolvency & restructuring offering in London by hiring a new Senior Manager.
You'll be joining a tight knit team in London consisting of an established Partner, a Manager and one junior member of staff and will be tasked with working closely with the licensed insolvency practitioner on a host of engagements. You will be part of a wider insolvency & restructuring division that has been well established in the Thames Valley region over a number of years.
- Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Extensive experience working in the insolvency/restructuring industry, having worked for an insolvency boutique, advisory firm or accountancy practice
- Capable of managing a varied portfolio of corporate insolvency cases consisting of CVLs, Administrations and MVLs
- Ideally you will have some prior exposure to working on restructuring advisory/turnaround projects
- JIEB qualification not necessary but would be highly desirable
- Prior experience of people management is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that's looking to be part of a small team and be an essential part of growing this team in the future. You will be given the opportunity to have a large amount of responsibility on formal insolvency cases while also getting exposure to pre-insolvency advisory projects.
If you're interested in having an exploratory conversation, please get in touch.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend