Insolvency Administrator - Manchester
We are currently working with a well-established firm who is looking for an Insolvency Administrator to join them.
The firm offer multiple streams of services including: Tax, Audit and Business Advisory. You will be working with their well recognised team of Corporate Recovery & Insolvency professionals to support both businesses and individuals with strategic solutions to financial stress.
- Managing your own portfolio of cases which will consist of mainly Liquidations
- To open a case and manage it from start to finish.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
- Investigation into and reporting on the conduct of directors and the reasons for failure
- To correspond with creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
Some qualities of this individual such as excellent communication skills is compulsory. The successful applicant must also have 1-2 years' experience in corporate insolvency. A CPI qualification would be advantageous yet not essential.
If you're an Insolvency Administrator seeking a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you! APPLY NOW.