Insolvency Administrator - London (Solvent Liquidations)
We are thrilled to be able to offer you an opportunity to join a well established restructuring firm that are looking to hire an insolvency administrator with solvent liquidations experience. The role will be based in their well located office in Canary Wharf, London.
This role is ideally suited to someone with good experience of working within Corporate Insolvency, and provides a great opportunity to join on of the market leaders in the Insolvency sector. The company prides itself on providing their staff with a healthy work-life balance and are open to discussing flexible working options.
As an Insolvency Administrator you will be responsible for a corporate case portfolio. In particular, you will on Members Voluntary Liquidations. You will ideally have extensive experience in solvent liquidations.
- Manage the day to day running of each assignment reporting to the manager/partner on development
- Managing multiple solvent liquidation cases.
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Writing Declarations of Solvency, Statement of Affairs, statutory documents and reports for review.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Setting up new cases on IPS
- Prepare routine correspondence and meet statutory filing deadlines.
If you're an enthusiastic Insolvency Administrator looking to progress your career at an excellent firm get in touch now!