Insolvency Administrator - Kent
|Location:||Royal Tunbridge Wells|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
We're working with a Top 20 accountancy practice that are looking to expand their insolvency and recovery team based in their Kent office.
What will you be doing?
- Working independently to manage your own caseload of corporate insolvency cases
- Providing regular progress reports to the managers
- Investigating Directors' conduct
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings
- Managing asset valuation and realisation
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner
- Preparing for clients' site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up
- A minimum of 2 years of previous insolvency experience.
- Capable of handling CVLs and MVLs from cradle to grave
If you're a Kent based insolvency professional looking for an exciting new opportunity get in touch now!