Ambition is delighted to be working with an established insolvency firm based in Birmingham that is currently hiring at administrator level.
What's on offer
As an insolvency administrator, you will support other senior members in your team to deliver professional restructuring and insolvency services to their clients.
You will have the chance to work on high-profile corporate insolvency cases with have a varied portfolio, including a high number of administrations and Cradle to Grave work.
On a day-to-day basis you will assist with the preparation of reports, proposals, presentations and letters and you will be involved in meetings with client directors, key business intermediaries and other stakeholders.
- You will have previous insolvency experience
- CPI qualification is highly advantageous but not essential
- Working knowledge of IPS, Word and basic Excel
- Confident and effective communication skills
- Competitive bonus structure
- 22 days holiday, which increases to 25 days after 5 years of service, plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrol pension - currently 5% employer (whole salary) and employee 5% (qualifying range)
- Ability to buy & sell holiday (subject to approval)
- Flexible working environment
If you are interested, or would like to find out more, please do click apply!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend