Ambition are delighted to be working on a global Head of Marketing position with responsibility for the UK, EMEA & US strategy. The position is a key senior management hire for the firm, working with the firms senior partners and reporting into the Director of Brand & Marketing.
You will also have support of a team within the role and will be responsible for management of:
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Events Manager
- Alumni Manager
Key components of the role:
- Be responsible for guiding and managing the global thought leadership campaigns for the firm, working on firmwide initiatives and also targeted sector specific content to support the firm's client strategy. You will also have the responsibility of utilising additional external resources including, researchers, authors, and editors.
- Work with the lead partners across the UK, EMEA and US to create and deliver strategic marketing plans. A core objective of the plans should be to create content that lands with the target client audience across a variety of sector areas, enhancing the firms positioning in specific markets.
- In tandem with the Executive committee members and managing partners you will have the opportunity to create an Events programme tailored towards the firms key clients that enriches the relationship at GC level. You will also be responsible for managing the London events team, with a particular eye on flagship sponsorship opportunities for the firm.
- Work with the Alumni team to create a market leading alumni programme for the firm, this will include coordination for events and content around this objective. You will also be expected to provide ROI on this and provide recommendations for the enhancement of the programme.
- Previous experience at a senior managerial level in a Marketing capacity, professional services experience would be highly advantageous, direct experience within Legal is not required however an understanding of the sector and interest will be required.
- People management experience would be beneficial, you don't need to have managed a team as large as the above, however some exposure and a passion for helping others with their professional development is important.
- Previous examples of operating on a global basis.
- Exposure to working on Alumni programme's would be advantageous but not essential.
- Previous examples of influencing and dealing with senior stakeholders, preferably within a partnership model are desired.
We are hugely excited about the opportunity to work on this role as we appreciate these Global roles are not that frequent on the market. The firm also has a very vibrant and people led culture, so we do believe this to be a great opportunity for someone looking for a mid-long term career opportunity.
If you would be interested in discussing further, please click apply or contact Ben Curle for further details.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend