Head of Marketing - Real Estate firm - 12 month FTC
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Head of Marketing - 12-month FTC
City based (WFH currently)
Leading Real Estate Consultancy
Opportunity to be part of some very exciting projects!
Ambition is delighted to be working in partnership with a superb Real Estate Consultancy firm to help them find a Head of Marketing on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
This firm are innovative and dynamic and have enjoyed continued growth and success. They are well established and highly regarded in their field. The culture is extremely collaborative and supportive and marketing has a real seat at the table.
This Head of Marketing role will be challenging and rewarding in equal measures. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Leadership team to drive and support the delivery of business strategy and growth plans. There will be some exciting projects happening in the course of 2021 which will come under the remit of this role, as well and supporting and developing the existing marketing team.
The Head of Marketing role will include:
- Taking ownership of the execution, measurement and success of brand, communications, client development and bidding activity
- Working with the SLT to develop and deliver client relationship and account based programmes
- Working with Partners to develop new service and sector specialisms, developing and leading on marketing strategies
- Be a key stakeholder in the project to deliver a new CRM solution
- Oversee the key account and client listening programmes
- Lead and develop the existing marketing team
- Manage external supplier relationships
- Manage marketing budget
- Internal and external stakeholder management and engagement
- Support on a range of planned marketing initiative and projects for 2021
In order to be successful in this Head of Marketing role, you will need:
- Experience of working in a senior level marketing role, within a property, real estate or built environment organisation
- A demonstrable track record of implementing successful marketing strategies
- The ability to balance strategic thinking with tangible delivery
- Highly collaborative working style
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive 'can-do' approach
- Proven track record of building relationships and influencing
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritising tight and/or conflicting demands
This Head of Marketing role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, talented and passionate senior marketer to join a forward thinking, creative firm where you have the chance to make a really positive impact on the people around you.
If this Head of Marketing role is of interest to you, and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!