Head of Marketing - Consultancy
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
Ambition have partnered with a specialist management consultancy in London who are looking to speak to Marketing Professionals with a view to join as the new Head of Marketing!
The firm has a global presence with offices across the EU, Middle-East and The US, they are looking to expand rapidly in the coming years. Examples of sectors their clients come from include: Construction, Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare, Technology, Public Sector and Logistics.
As the Head of Marketing, you will report directly to the Director of Business Development and the senior stakeholders globally to create and implement strategy that utilises marketing for lead generation. You will have full responsiblity of managing the Marketing team as well as be hands on with complex campaigns, digital marketing strategy and automation.
- An innovative approach to continuously improve marketing strategy with a view to generate leads and opportunity;
- Analyse reports and KPIs with respect to marketing campaigns/content to influence the wider business on leads;
- Develop and design bespoke campaigns to the specialist markets;
- Continuously tracking the ROI across the team including digital marketing in order to support best practice;
- Delegating projects accordingly within the team;
- Managing the various stakeholders globally and supporting their requirements within their local markets;
- Working harmoniously with the Business Development team to support with work-winning;
- Mentor and support personal development across the Marketing team.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual, whether you are currently a Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing, it is imperative that you have management experience within a global/international firm.
B2B marketing expertise is essential as the firm are purely about service delivery. Salesforce and Pardot knowledge is required to support the marketing automation function within the business.
If you're a Marketing professional in a leadership role looking for a new challenge or keen to find out more details of this exciting opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!