We are working on an exciting Head of Business Development role covering the Finance practice for a Global law firm, the role will operate across Europe and USA and will also be responsible for managing a team. We believe this position would be ideal for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager looking to take on a Head of role, or someone who is a current Head of sector looking to move into a global role.
Remit of the role will include;
- Working in tandem with sectors lead partner and fee earners you will help to grow the firms brand reputation within specific target markets. Utilising the full marketing mix, devising global plans for the Finance offering.
- Be responsible for business planning for the group and devising and implementing a thorough global client development plan, looking after existing business relations but also looking at the wider market for new business opportunities for the finance group.
- Be the internal global lead for the finance business function, contributing ideas to the wider global business development leadership team.
- Take enjoyment in leading the BD Finance team, providing leadership to the junior members of the team and take an active part in their professional development.
- Contribute strategic ideas to the overarching marketing and business development initiatives including approach to the bids/pitch process and playing a part in the firms digital marketing presence.
We are aware the Head of sector roles don't appear in the market too frequently; we would welcome engagement from Legal BD professionals alongside individuals working within wider professional services. Experienced BD individuals from the Big 4 or management consultancy space would be of particular interest.
If you would like further details on this opportunity, please click apply of contact Ben Curle directly for further information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend