Graphic design specialist - Europe
We are working with a US law firm who are looking to bring in an individual to lead on the graphic design piece, working in collaboration with the internal teams across Europe. You will be join part of the central design team and work on project across the globe, interacting with fee earners and business development/marketing staff.
Key objectives of the role include;
- You will work across a number of areas, ensuring that from a design aspect the content looks visually impressive, this will include working across digital content channels and more traditional marketing documents.
- Take briefs from clients and roadmap a production process, running this from start to completion, so it fits the original brief.
- Make engaging digital content to help promote the firm in a variety of core markets, this will also include video production and content & editing.
- Work in tandem with the global teams based in the US and Asia on firmwide projects and campaigns.
- Must have experience of operating with Adobe creative suite.
- Experience of editing video content and graphics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that the internal clients are managed effectively for the correct messaging.
- Be a confident visual communicator, someone who can take a brief and bring the idea to life within brand guidelines.
We would welcome engagement on this from individuals within the Legal sector and the wider professional services sector. If you would be interested in discussing further, please click apply or contact Ben Curle directly.