Graduate Insolvency Associate
Are you a recent or soon-to-be graduate?
Can you demonstrate that you're an ambitious and highly motivated individual who can effectively manage deadlines?
If so then you could be perfect for my client, as they're looking to recruit a new Graduate Insolvency Associate into their business.
The firm are looking to onboard new starters in June/July of this year. However, you may join before that if you so wish.
In the Graduate Insolvency Associate role you'll report to the Director and will be primarily responsible for assisting a team that deals with businesses and individuals that have gone into an insolvency process such as liquidation or bankruptcy. The team's role is to recover value for creditors of the business or individual. The role involves supporting experienced staff with case management and compliance with both legal and best practice requirements.
Specific tasks include:
- Making occasional client contact in conjunction with managers
- Dealing with creditor and other enquiries relating to insolvency cases
- Dealing with external agents and advisers on routine matters
- Analytical reviews of information to facilitate case strategy or to fulfil reporting requirements
- Administering a case portfolio, ensuring all statutory, regulatory, and internal procedures are followed and deadlines are met
Not only will you train with and learn from a highly experienced team who will provide thorough on-the-job mentoring, but you'll also receive extensive career support to further your professional development.
To that end, the business could also fully-fund your CPI, ACCA or ACA studies, should that be something you wish to pursue.
To be considered for this role you'll also need to be able to demonstrate that you're an ambitious and highly motivated individual who can effectively manage deadlines.
In addition, it's really important that you possess the following:
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
The basic salary for the Graduate Insolvency Associate role is between £23,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on your experience and how you perform during the interview process.
You will be able to work remotely up to 3 days/week.
They firm are an establised Advisory boutique that provide directors of struggling businesses with positive strategic advice, enabling them to retain control of their business, as well as key stakeholders and professionals involved with those dealing with debt and financial problems.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Believe in giving you the best training
- Offer the chance to work within an established firm that can offer progression based on merit not length of service
- Offer a highly competitive salary package
Think that role might be right for you?
Just click the 'Apply Now' button below and one of the team will be in touch to answer any further questions.