Global Pitch & Proposal Senior Specialist
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
Global Pitch and Proposal Senior Specialist 40k - 60k
A renowned law firm ranked among the top firms globally is actively seeking a Global Pitch and Proposal Senior Specialist to join their talented New Business Team! This is an exciting role in which you will get the chance to work closely with partners and business development teams to better understand client needs, develop, and deliver high quality proposal documents and ensure partners are prepared to conduct high-impact conversations to secure new business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will develop powerful communications and innovative content tailored to the client showing the firms value proposition.
- You will work closely with the firms BD teams and Lawyers to create key credential statements, pitch documents and responses to RFPs.
- You will conduct information gathering sessions in order to clarify requirements as well as client needs surrounding the pursuit process.
- Analysing ITT/RFP/RFI request documents to elicit compliance requirements, instructions, evaluation criteria, and undertake other bid management tasks such as developing bid plans and templates, liaising with internal SMEs to produce high quality documents.
- You will work to develop and maintain positive and strong working relationships with firm leadership and subject matter experts to obtain necessary input from these parties.
- You will maintain and update marketing materials including templates, content, biographies and experience within the firm's proposal management system and databases.
- You will have a bachelor's degree and relevant experience in developing credentials, proposals, tenders, or other written sales tools in a legal or professional services environment.
- You will have experience working in pitch environment and will feel comfortable in using project/pitch management tools.
- You should have a strong understanding of effective proposal and business development strategies.
- You will have excellent written and communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in a way that is user friendly.
If this role appeals to you please apply online ASAP!