We are extremely excited to present a brand-new role to the market working for one of the worlds leading global law firms. The role is a Head of Content position and will fit within the firm's global leadership structure, the role is new headcount working very closely with the Global CMO to build out a centralised content function, giving the job holder great long term career prospects to develop a global team.
We are seeking to engage experienced marketing professionals who have a track record of working within either professional services or a global corporate organisation. Alongside the communications and marketing skills, we are seeking to engage individuals who are used to dealing with C-suit and board level individuals. People management and influencing is a key aspect of this newly created position. We would envisage this post appealing to current Head of Marketing/Director level individuals who are engaged by the opportunity to go on this journey with a market leading brand.
Aspects of the role will include;
- The job holder will be responsible for devising a content vision setting the agenda and engaging the firm to support the overall strategy, you will also be responsible for building the global team to carry this out.
- Take ownership for developing the firms content strategy over social media and digital outputs, ensuring content is created for client engagement and upholding the firms brand reputation within certain markets.
- Be involved in the marketing analytics process when it comes to content being able to use the data to help around client attention and attraction, working with broader BD and Client Development peers.
- Take a prominent part in the Global marketing leadership team, setting ideas and strategy for the overall global marketing & business development strategy.
- Lead the firms response to current business agenda's ensuring the firm is positioned in the correct manner in what the firm's clients would expect.
These opportunities don't come up very frequently within the market so we would welcome interest to discuss the role and firm in further detail. If this interests, please click apply or contact Ben Curle directly.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend