Global Ebilling Manager
A newly created Global Ebilling Manager role now available in top law firm.
The Global E-Billing Manager will be responsible for managing and motivating a team, as well as delivering exceptional client service to key stakeholders. This person will need to have a thorough understanding of the end to end Ebilling processes.
Specific duties include:
- Manage a high performing, customer-centric global e-billing team, supporting staff to deliver a consistently great performance every day for our clients, and colleagues.
- Oversee the day-to-day operational support of the team, setting and hitting service level targets.
- Develop the skills of the team so they can meet their KPIs; ensure they have SMART goals and development plans in place, to motivate and grow in-line with their personal development goals and future direction of team.
- Manage the e-billing process, ensuring quality and timely measures are achieved.
- Drive standardisation of processes globally, where possible, and identify ways to automate and make improvements to service levels.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of specifications, definitions and requirements of the various electronic billing systems used by the Firm's billing teams.
- Ensure all activities are documented with quarterly review of all procedures.
- Proactively support transformation projects through SME support.
- Proactively drive process improvement to seek and identify enhancements to the e-billing process.
- Provide regular MI for senior stakeholders and identify actions and improvements.
- Act as a primary contact for our key stakeholders across e-billing activities, escalating any issues as appropriate.
- Establish positive working relationships with key stakeholders and maintain regular contact responding to feedback and performance issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with colleagues in the billing, rates and credit management teams to ensure bills are uploaded in an efficient and timely manner to reduce delays in invoice collections.
To be successful in your application, no previous ebilling expeirence is required as they have a very strong team of technical ebillers but the key criteria is someone who is a strong people manager who can devleop the team and the function to make them the best performing Ebilling team in the legal sector.
Previous law firm experience is the preference - working in a Head of Revenue role or Senior Finance Operations role previously.