Full Stack Developer
|Salary:||Up to £36000.00 per annum|
Full Stack Developer - Big 4 Firm - up to £36,000
Do you want to work with a wide variety of clients from FTSE 100 through to small start-ups?
Would you like to utilise your technical skillset in a client facing role?
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced and multi-skilled full-stack developer to take co-ownership of the digital incentives platform, while also enjoying the freedom to identify and pursue other value-add projects in the machine learning and data analytics space.
Despite already leading their market in the use of technology, they are investing in the digital future through the development of more exciting technology projects, from complex data transformation, through client facing analytics, to insight-focused machine learning applications.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Drive development of key components and tools for the Digital Incentives Platform
- Application of advanced problem solving skills and critical thinking to apply to project execution and delivery
- Keen desire to adapt existing knowledge to different technologies and build on the care capabilities to inform the digital strategy
What do you need?
- Ability to swiftly adapt and learn about the business and demonstrate creativity in supporting the business's need through technology
- You will need to be competent in
- Relational database experience, preferably SQL Server
For further information get in contact with Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or firstname.lastname@example.org