FS Audit Manager or Senior Audit Manager
Financial Services Audit Manager or Senior Audit Manager
Due to growth, a well know Central London firm is looking to add an Audit Manager or Senior Audit Manager to their team.
Clients include hedge fund managers, corporate finance, brokers and investment trusts.
- Audit: statutory and CASS audit, planning, completion, attend / lead client meetings etc.
- Being a key point of contact throughout the year
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Accounts preparation
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Managing the service delivery to clients
- Ad hoc Corporate finance projects (Due diligence, AIM/Standard listings, reverse acquisitions etc)
- Other special projects
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Prospective client meetings
- Supervising/managing the audit staff including having a responsibility for the coaching and development of the team
- Business development
- Assist with the general running of the audit department
- Reporting directly to the partner
Work Experience in the Financial Services Sector
- ACA, ICAS, ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Experience auditing international groups
- Expert in producing group financial statements and consolidations
- Strong knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP (including FRS101/102)