Ambition are representing an established Law Firm who are currently looking for a proactive Financial Systems Business Analyst (12 months contract) to join their collaborative team based in London. The role will allow an individual with commercial software analysis experience to cross skill and have the opportunity to develop business processes, design solutions and assist in delivering the firms strategy.
This Global Law Firm encourages diversity & inclusion, values your support within the team and offers flexible working.
As the Financial Systems Business Analyst some of your responsibilities include:
- Review, document and enhance business processes
- Lead meetings and workshops to provide end to end solutions including; specification and design, estimation, planning and testing
- Assist in the development of the firm's practice management and financial systems
- Unit and user acceptance testing of software to ensure the solution is correct, fixing errors where they occur, and rechecking the programme and processes until it produces the correct outcomes
- Ensuring duties are carried out in full compliance with policies
- Work collaboratively as part of a team or individually to achieve business outcomes
To be successful in this Financial Systems Business Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience as a Business Analyst within professional services
- Experience within software support and analysis
- Quality and solution orientated
If you fit the Financial Systems Business Analyst description above and are interested in a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend