Financial Systems Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Additional benefits|
Ambition is currently working with an International Top 30 Law Firm who are recruiting for a proactive Financial Systems Assistant (12 months contract). As a Financial Systems Assistant you will be expected to have a good understanding of IT and a passion for finance systems. The Financial Systems Assistant will work closely with the Financial Systems Analysts to build strong relationships with the business, help deliver an impeccable service and ensure that system queries are efficiently and professionally dealt with. This leading law firm is heavily invested in supporting their employees with a flexible benefits package including private healthcare, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme and an on-site cafe.
As the Financial Systems Assistant some of your responsibilities include:
- The resolution of queries raised by the business in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with third-party vendors to rectify problematic issues
- Running of daily processes and management of day-to-day system maintenance tasks
- Trouble-shoot system issues and help identify resolutions with the help of Financial Systems Analysts
- To support the 3E project team
- Testing and spot-checking of data contained within financial reports developed by the team
To be successful in this Financial Systems Assistant position, some of the requirements include:
- Previous experience working in a legal finance department or finance systems team
- Exposure to Elite Enterprise or Elite3E
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Ability to analyse and solve problems quickly
- Excellent Communication skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
The Financial Systems Assistant role is ideal for someone who is keen on specialising in legal finance systems.
If you are interested in working within a leading international law firm as a Financial Systems Assistant, then please apply with your updated CV.