Financial Restructuring Associate - German Speaker
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus|
Ambition has partnered with a leading independent financial restructuring firm that is looking to expand its London team by hiring a Financial Restructuring Associate.
This firm blends expertise Restructuring, Insolvency, Corporate Finance and M&A with a focus on German SME's. The firm has offices across Germany as well as London. Working with this firm you will have the opportunity to advise companies, creditors and investors across a wide spectrum of industries on range of distressed situations.
- Building and interpreting financial models
- Working on large restructuring projects
- Preparing and drafting of presentations
- Conducting company valuations
- Assisting with development of complex financial restructures and transactions
- You must be a confident verbal and written communicator in German and English
- Ideally you will be well educated, having completed a degree in business studies or economics and/or international MBA/M.Sc.
- You should have prior experience in a restructuring, investment banking, transaction services or similar field (Ideally 2 years)
- Prior experience in creating financial models in Excel is essential.
- While not necessary, CFA or ACA qualification is highly desired.
- Any prior exposure to the German restructuring market will be beneficial.
This is truly unique opportunity, which for the right person will be an engaging role with genuine scope for career progression as well as offering the chance to work on complex and interesting projects.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please get in touch.