|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
A well established medium sized law firm are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team to work very closely with the Head of Finance.
This is a newly created role and means the individual will have a lot of input in to how the role evolves.
You will have worked in a similar role in a similar sized law firm and therefore competent with Solicitor Accounting Rules.
You will either be Qualified or looking to complete your ACCA/CIMA studies in the near future.
You will have very regular interaction with the wider business including other departments, Partners and Fee-Earners.
The role is broad and responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of partners tax
- Preparation of financial & management accounts
- Financial reporting
- Firm tax
- VAT queries
- Revenue control
- Anti-money laundering procedures
- Reviewing, designing and assisting implementation of new finance system
- Work closely with the bank & auditors
- Work closely with the Head of Finance on future strategy plans