Financial Analytics Manager
High profile Finance Analytics Manager position now available in leading global law firm supporting the reporting and analytics team.
This role would suit someone who has the ability to drive change in a collaborative way, so not purely a finance technician but someone with a consulting approach and good strategic skills as well as operational/implementation ability.
There will be significant involvement with implementing new systems and improvement of key processes to make them as efficient and streamlined as possible.
The role is very hands on and requires extensive interaction with stakeholders across the global business, including partners and business support teams.
Day to day duties also include:
- Provide in depth analytical support on financial performance
- Working with the Head of Financial Reporting and Analytics to improve the Firm's reporting
- Day to day supervision and line management of the team of three Analysts.
- Identify business trends and make recommendations to improve business performance.
- Manage the successful delivery of the monthly/ quarterly/ annual reporting cycle
- A leading role in the implementation and exploitation of two new reporting tools, including tasks such as refining and enhancing current processes, looking for opportunities to standardise reporting and generally supporting the implementation of new systems
- Assist the management accounting team with the quarterly accounts process
- rovide training for finance staff engaged in reporting, recommending improvements in efficiencies and practices.
- First line support to client teams ensuring that the strategy, plans and structures are in place and aligned to the firm's strategic goals
Applicants must have a valid and full accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) for this role must
have worked in a business facing FP&A position before, ideally within a law firm but wider
professional services backgrounds will be considered. Previous people management experience is
Please note: the firms goal is to embed flexibility across the business by giving everyone the opportunity to work in an agile way, whether as a regular pattern or on an ad hoc basis, and are happy to discuss this further.
It is the firms policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of age, disability, ethnic origin, gender identity, religion, sex or sexual orientation