A fantastic new opportunity has come up at a Top 30 City Law firm to join their Analysis & Reporting Team.
Very successful firm with a great reputation for culture, benefits, working environment and future progression.
You will have in depth financial analysis experience gained from the legal or professional services sector so used to working with fee earners.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Producing financial information to aid decision making
- Analysis & interpreting data
- Producing presentations on PowerPoint
- Interacting with global offices
- Production & review of monthly management reports
- Monthly management reporting
- Business planning
- Client reporting
- Producing analysis to support Partner & Fee Earner reviews
- Review of current reporting
- Calculation of client, matter & partner profitability
- Support with projects
You will be comfortable with detail, pro-active with a mind set of always looking to improve processes and strong on Excel and other systems. You will be seeking a challenging role where you can make an impact.