Financial Accountant 6 month FTC
Additional headcount Financial Accountant position now available on a 6 month FTC at a leading law firm to support the Financial Controller during the post year end audit process. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience dealing with audit and partnership accounting.
- Working closely with the Financial Accounts team and Auditors and liaising with the accountants in the Group offices to ensure that the audit completes on time and efficiently.
- Direct preparation and uploading to the audit portal of supporting documentation for the audit.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of EU partner ledgers within the Elite general ledger (profit, drawings, tax reserves).
- Creation of a global annual partner compensation model.
- Cash flow management and preparation of cash flow forecasts for London, including proposed drawdowns on the borrowing facilities.
- Liaising with all offices to understand their cash flow forecasts and ensure that their operating costs are met and that borrowing costs are minimised, by transferring funds to and from the offices.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual preparation of commission calculations in respect of consultancy agreements.
- Intercompany reconciliation project to reconcile old historic balances, in advance of the move to 3E.
- Project to clean up Elite balances relating to closed offices, in advance of the move to Elite 3E.
Background needed includes
- Law firm or professional services experience
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ ACA)
- Experience dealing with year end audit
- Readily available