|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
Strong Financial Accountant needed to join law firm about to embark on an IPO. This will be on an initial 12 month FTC basis but could go on longer than 12 months.
- Preparation and reinstatement of prior year's Annual Accounts in accordance with IFRS from UK GAAP (FRS102) for the group and associated entities. This includes producing and co-ordinating the notes to the Annual Accounts and identifying and managing any changes to the accounting policies;
- Assistance in the preparation of the current year Annual Accounts;
- Liaising with the firm's auditors and external advisors on all aspects of reporting and ensuring all relevant information is provided within agreed timeframes;
- Provide technical accounting advice as required;
- Identifying any accounting or technical issues and leading on the resolution of those issues;
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets, and cashflows as required;
- Assist in developing a robust control framework as part of the move to a listing;
- Input and recommendations to enhance current processes/systems/reporting methods; and
- Responding to ad-hoc information requests and performing ad-hoc analysis/project work.
This position required someone to have an ACCA or ACA qualification and ideally be practice trained (Ideally from the top 20). Law firm experience is not essential but beneficial to understand current LLP structure and must have exposure to consolidation of large groups.
Must be willing to work majority of the time in the office once it is safe to do so. Some remote working will however be considered.