Are you a fully qualified accountant looking for your next role? If so, I want to hear from you!
A position has become available at a law firm as their permanent Financial Accountant, working alongside a team of accountants in their stunning London offices.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly P&L's - Departmental Contribution Statements / Overhead Statements / Firm Profit & Loss statements / P&L reconciliations;
- Critical variance analysis of performance against budget and prior year of firms costs;
- Liaising with Business Operations managers to improve their understanding of financial performance along with preparation of monthly departmental reports;
- Responsible for cost accounting specific business services departments
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet and reconciliations and responsibility for managing asset leasing schedule;
- Preparation of cost and overhead budgets;
- Full responsibility for the accounting of subsidiary firms, including reconciliations, monthly management accounts, quarterly VAT returns and annual accounts preparation;
- Review of weekly supplier/employee expenses payment runs ensuring appropriate authorisation and coding of invoices and expense claims;
- Assistance in the preparation of Annual LLP Accounts for audit review, liaising with auditors to provide additional analysis as required;
- Responding to ad-hoc information requests and performing ad-hoc data analysis;
- Input and recommendations to enhance current processes/systems/reporting methods;
If this suits your experience - apply today to avoid missing out!