Finance Systems Support
Are you a Finance Systems expert looking for your next role? If so, a high profile law firm client of mine are looking to hire and it is an opportunity not to miss out on!
This is a newly created position to work alongside one other in the Finance Systems team supporting and developing the Firm's Practice Management System, providing support to the overall Finance team and potentially all areas and developing tools for the Finance team to make processes more efficient
Duties And Responsibilities
- Providing 2nd line support to the IT support desk for all support tickets relating to the firm's Practice Management System
- Assisting Systems Accountant in periodic control reporting to ensure the PMS is recording information accurately
- Working with the systems support team, issuing and managing tickets for technical issues that cannot be resolved internally
- Providing bespoke information and analysis to the Firm on request via Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Excel and SSRS reporting
- Setting up new joiners and maintaining information in accordance with HR's records
- Supporting the finance team by providing on request reporting
- Supporting the finance team by investigating and resolving technical accounting issues
- Assisting the finance team with Microsoft Excel related issues, including Visual Basic for Applications
- Assisting in the development of new tools for the finance team to automate tasks and make processes more efficient
The ideal person for this role would have worked in a law firm before in their finance systems team and have experience of SQL. If this sounds like you, please apply today!