Are you an ambitious Finance Systems Analyst/Report Developer looking for a new challenge within an International Law Firm?
You will have the opportunity to be involved in upcoming projects including the upgrade on Data Insights.
This opportunity can be based in either of the following locations:
London, Birmingham, Exeter, Manchester
As the Finance Systems Analyst/Report Developer some of your responsibilities include:
- Development of financial and management reports using Power BI, Paginated Report builder, Excel, VBA, and SQL
- Manage data requirements using the 3E Data Insights console
- Own the Power BI development pipelines that support the online reporting suite of Power BI and Paginated reports
- Lead on the specification, design, development, and delivery of reporting output
- Documentation of data sources and report definitions for the purposes of maintaining a finance reporting dictionary
- Provide documentation and support to users in relation to the understanding and analysis of data contained in reports
To be successful in this Finance Systems Analyst/Report Developer position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience within Legal or Professional services
- Advanced use of Excel, preferably including VBA skills
- Ability to use SQL to interrogate databases
- Experience of report development using Power BI and 3E data structures (Desirable)
- Ability to operate autonomously and within a team setting
They offer an extensive amount of benefits, some of which include:
- Employee assistance programme
- Business travel insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health screening
The business you'll be working for is a leading International Law Firm and they offer a hybrid working pattern.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have a high achieving, friendly and positive culture
- Are open to innovation and ideas from you
- Value a diverse and inclusive team
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Finance Systems Analyst/Report Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button to send us your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend