Finance Systems Analyst - Report Developer
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
Great opportunity to join top UK law firm in a newly created position, supporting them post go live of their new finance system, Elite 3e.
This new role will be responsible for the development of financial and management reports using Power BI based on the 3E Data Insights data warehouse and other firmwide systems such as Cascade, Interaction and Open. This role will take the lead in developing common reporting templates and applying these consistently across a range of reporting requirements covering both financial and non-financial data.
Key duties include:
- Development of financial and management reports to support the management of the business using Power BI and 3E Data Insights and other firmwide systems
- Managing data requirements using the 3E Data Insights console to add additional data fields both from within 3E and other systems to meet reporting requirements
- Production of Power BI report templates to create a house style to be applied consistently across all reporting output
- Work with users to understand reporting requirements from fee earner and support departments and to lead on the specification, design, development and delivery of reporting output
- Maintain a development log to track report requests and developments to help prevent duplication and maintain the focus on priority requirements and best practice
- Assist with the maintenance of data structures and processing within the Finance Systems team including data reconciliations to ensure consistency across all reporting output
- Documentation of data sources and report definitions for the purposes of creating and maintaining a finance reporting dictionary
- Provide documentation and support to users in relation to the understanding and analysis of data contained in reports as well as training users how to access and run reports
To be successful in your application for this role, you will need to have extensive report design and development experience and have strong SQL knowledge. Someone that has worked with Power BI is preferable but not essential but must have advanced Excel skills and ideally VBA skills
Elite 3e experience is essential for this role so please only apply if you have knowledge of the system.