Finance Systems Analyst - Elite 3e
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
A fantastic opportunity to join fantastic law firm as their Elite 3e Finance Systems expert. The role is in a firm who recently merged, one firm already having implemented 3e not long before the merger and the other who are on two legacy PMS.
The role would be to effectively turn off the legacy systems and lift all the data into 3e and then help them to develop the 3e system for better functionality for them.
This would be such a great project to get involved and a real opportunity to lead the firm on Elite 3e and would be a real mix of BAU and project work.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will be the business owner of the 3E PMS, and related finance systems, and you will be required to maintain strong relationships with suppliers.
- Monitor external systems development road maps and recommend upgrade adoption and integration prioritisation.
- Responsible for identifying the application of 3E PMS system changes to enhance business functionality.
- Responsible for managing 3E PMS and related finance systems upgrade projects.
- Responsible for managing all 3E upgrade test procedures and coordination of relevant resource.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining a full suite of 3E test plan documentation.
- Assist with PMS customisations as required (working closely with IT).
- Responsible for 3E systems set ups and configuration.
- You will be responsible for PMS transaction masking and maintain appropriate documentation.
- GL set up, configuration and maintenance for all natural expense categories, cost / profit centres, entities and related GL related reporting requirements.
- Fee rates maintenance including coordination of firm wide annual fee rate amendments.
- All 3E system set up requirements including VAT, foreign currency, interest rates etc.
- Maintain all 3E system related individual, team and firm performance targets.
- Responsible for maintaining 3E system access and security controls (working with IT).
Skills needed are someone who has ideally worked on a 3e project before, or have extensive knowledge of how the platform works and operates day to day in a BAU role.
This role would suit someone that wants to lead on finance systems and take ownership for Elite 3e for the firm. They have a strong internal IT team that can do any more technical back end development work so SQL / developmenet experience would be a "nice to have" but not essential.
The firm has offices around the UK and this can be a remote position with occasional travel to their regional offices when needed for any project specific work but any expenses would be covered by the firm.