Divisional Manager - Legal Finance & Accounting
We are looking for an experienced Finance Systems Analyst for a leading global law firm. The ideal candidate will have strong working knowledge of Aderant and other finance-related systems. You will be responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of financial systems, as well as providing support to the firm's current business systems. You will also assist in the improvements, development, and further integration of the firm's systems.
- Provide support to the firm's current business systems, including Aderant Expert
- Assist in the improvements, development, and further integration of the firm's systems.
- Dealing with 2nd line support calls to offer technical support and guidance to our Accounts teams worldwide as well as the Partners, Associates and PA's
- Review and action data integrity for the PMS system and solving/escalating issues
- Support monthly routine server and system maintenance
- Review business process & comprehensive documentation
- Development and configuration
- User Acceptance Testing
- End User training
- Handover documentation
- Strong working knowledge of Aderant and other finance-related systems.
- Knowledge of SSRS, SSAS or Cognos would be advantageous
- Experience working in a law firm is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are an experienced Finance Systems Analyst looking for a new challenge, please apply now!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend