Finance Systems Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
Finance Systems Analyst 12 month FTC covering maternity to leave to help law firm transition from Elite Enterprise to Elite 3e, as well as supporting with BAU work within Elite Enterprise.
As the Finance Systems Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Monitor and proactively manage the finance systems mailbox; being first-line support for the team's queries and setting user expectations appropriately.
- Resolve queries raised by the business in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with third-party vendors to rectify problematic issues.
- Running of daily processes and management of day-to-day system maintenance tasks.
- Provide technical expertise to help facilitate the effective use of financial systems across the firm globally.
- Trouble-shoot system issues and identify system improvements to meet user and business requirements.
- Analyse data contained in our databases to identify and fix data integrity issues.
- To support the 3E project team and become increasingly involved in the firms PMS implementation, as the project progresses.
- Create, test and deliver financial reports and other information to the firm.
Experience required includes hand on experience working on Elite Enterprise or Elite 3e, ideally having worked in a project capacity before on an upgrade. BAU systems experience is also very happily considered. SQL experience highly desirable.
Must have law firm background with hands on expeirence working on a finance practice management system.