Finance Systems Analyst
Experienced Finance Systems expert needed to join top international law firm to support them with an upgrade project for Elite 3e.
The firm has been using Elite 3e for many years so you will be joining an large finance systems team who have very in-depth knowledge of the system and is made up of systems analyst, business analysts and developers in their upcoming project upgrading their version of Elite 3e to Elite 3e. 3.0.
Role and responsibilities
- Review existing documentation and work with colleagues to gain understanding of the various functional areas to be tested
- Execute testing across the system, including unit, regression and integration testing in multiple environments, working from prepared test scripts
- Amend test scripts as necessary to reflect updates to software
- Apply critical thinking to devise unscripted testing scenarios to be carried out by self or others
- Record defects and inconsistencies in the software lifecycle application, providing steps to recreate for both internal and external development teams
- Work with third party performance testing supplier to support their design and development of automation scripts
- Provide support to business testers from across our global network who assist with acceptance testing
- Manage inventory of end-user documentation, tracking what has been and needs to be updated
- Work with colleagues to amend end-user materials, including updating text and screenshots
- Work with colleagues to prepare and deliver training to business users in preparation for their transition to the new software
Key experience required includes:
- Being able to think laterally when amending test scripts so as to fully understand the end user needs.
- Experience working with developers and knowledge of SQL.
- Elite experience preference but would consider someone who has worked on a similar project within Aderant.
- Documentation experience also important as the major changes for the upgrade are the user interface so all current documentation will need updating.