Finance Systems Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
Ambition is representing a Top 30 Global Law Firm who are currently looking for a driven Finance Systems Analyst to be an integral part of their Finance Systems team. As a Finance Systems Analyst, you will support the maintenance and development of the existing finance systems. The Finance Systems Department has recently been set up, enabling you to focus on innovation and undertake projects that are key to the firm.
Corporate responsibility is an important part of this firms culture and they are committed to creating a diverse & inclusive working environment, so that all their employees are able to reach their full potential.
As the Finance Systems Analyst some of your responsibilities include:
- Assist front end users of finance systems in resolving posting errors and systems issues.
- Liaison between the Finance and IT Departments on finance systems' development projects.
- Promote, introduce and assist with implementing systems that benefit the Finance Department, fee earners and the wider firm.
- Maintain the data integrity of finance systems and its databases.
- Development of finance systems and implement procedures to ensure compliance and efficient use of systems.
- Generate reports via SQL and Reporting Services for the Finance Department
- Customise front end Elite 3E reports, metrics and delivering to the specifications required by the Finance Department.
- Assist with Elite 3E system audit processes and liaise with both the firms Internal Audit Department and external auditors.
- Provide support for the month end close of Elite 3E to strict deadlines.
- Participate in any future upgrade of finance systems.
To be successful in this Finance Systems Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Experienced Finance Systems Analyst - ideally within the Legal sector
- In depth systems knowledge in Elite 3E
- Good SQL skills
- Experienced in finance system implementations
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Proven stakeholder management
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you fit the Finance Systems Analyst description above and are interested in a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV.