Finance Systems Analyst
Ambition is representing a leading Law Firm who are currently in search for a Finance Systems Analyst to be an integral member of their Finance Systems team. A UK based independent Law Firm where you will be working within a modern setting. You will be joining a supportive and friendly team, with learning and development opportunities. They have an extensive amount of benefits including Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare and Employee Assistance Programme.
The Finance Systems Analyst role requires a proactive individual who has prior experience with Elite 3E, SQL server reporting and Power BI.
As a Finance Systems Analyst some of your responsibilities include:
- Providing a first line support service responding to queries from fee earners, secretaries and finance staff with regard to the Practice Management System (Elite 3E)
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Training and empowering other finance users and the team
- Supporting with Finance & Firm projects
To be successful in this Finance Systems Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Experienced Finance Systems Analyst within the Legal sector or Professional Services
- Good systems knowledge within Elite 3E
- Experience in SQL/Power BI/Carpe Diem/Chrome River is advantageous
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
If you fit the Finance Systems Analyst description above and are interested in an exciting position, please apply with your updated CV.