Consultant - Legal Finance & Accounting
Our client, an international Law Firm are looking for a Finance Manager to join their finance team.
As a Management Accountant you will prepare payroll and VAT, as well as financial reporting and compliance. In addition, you may provide support on a variety of projects that are firm-wide in scope.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly payroll details for the outsourced payroll providers.
- Prepare all monthly payroll and benefits journals for posting.
- Support the preparation of accounts for UK, US, Spanish, Singapore and French tax purposes.
- Prepare UK, Spanish, Singapore and French indirect tax returns (e.g. GST, VAT)
- Prepare monthly schedules for accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, payroll & benefits.
- Assist with treasury management and maintain cashflow forecasts for the firm.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis to support decision making for the Management Team.
- Part or fully CIMA/ACCA qualified.
- Experience working within Professional Services Legal Finance
- Experience working with international entities would be desirable
Working Model: Hybrid, 3 days from London office, 2 days WFH.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend