|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
Ambition has been instructed on a fantastic new Finance Manager role at a top 20 UK Law firm with great long term career development opportunities.
You will be responsible for providing hands on support and guidance to senior management of the firm's Practice Group.
The role is ideally based in Birmingham but the client would consider other office locations.
You will be a Qualified Accountant and have experience of working in a business partnering role supporting with financial month end, budgeting and from a commercial pricing influence approach.
Experience of business change management & finance transformation highly desirable.
The main responsibilities include:
- Commercial focus with a strong focus on profitability
- Budgeting, forecasts, analysis & reporting
- Assisting with pricing strategies
- Financial analysis for clients and internally for supporting proposals for lateral hires and promotions
- Preparation & distribution of management accounts with commentary
- Month end reporting
- Carry out monthly reviews with Heads of Depts
- Develop current processes for improvement purposes
- Input into improving reporting tools for better reporting
- Project work
You will be analytical, strategic and commercial in approach with a ambitious desire to grow in your career.
You will have established strong stakeholder management skills as this role will involve dealing with various department heads and senior managers.