Ambition are representing a Leading Law firm, based in the City of London. The firm are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their dynamic team. You will be responsible for the billing process, making sure it is efficient and accurate and will be assisting with credit control. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-respected firm.
As a Finance Assistant, some of your duties will include;
- Reviewing invoices, credit notes and billing guides making sure they are compliant with SRA rules
- Entering invoices and making sure invoices are sent out promptly
- Working alongside the credit control team with collections
- Assisting with time and invoice write offs
- Assisting with file closures
- Handling internal billing queries in a professional manner
To be successful as a Finance Assistant, some of the requirements include;
- Strong numeracy skills
- 1 years + experience within a professional services environment
- Good excel skills and the ability to pick up systems easily
- Excellent attention to detail and can work well under pressure
If you fit the description above for the Finance Assistant and you are ready for your next career move then please click apply!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a roleAmbition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.