An exciting opportunity for a junior finance/accounts individual looking to gain further exposure within an all rounded finance focused role. The role will initially be working from home, with remote support and training.
The Firm has several offices based in the UK, once it is safe to go back into an office setting this role will be based in their London & Colchester office for 1 to 2 days a week, and the remainder of the week you will have the opportunity to be working remotely.
This is an fantastic option as it keeps your role varied, enables you to be able to get to know teams from both locations, but also gives you the flexibility to work from home.
The role also offers potential progression within 12 - 18 months and offers you with the possibility to branch out into other Finance functions i.e. Cashiering, Accounts or Billing etc.
The Finance Assistant role requires a proactive individual who has prior experience working within a Law Firm, you will be assisting with all aspects of accounts administration including Legal Cashiering.
As a Finance Assistant some of your responsibilities include:
- Residual Balance administration and financial assistance for the Real Estate & Projects Department
- Reconciliation of client matters for both office and client ledgers
- Office and client account banking and processing
- Process client and office account payments by BACS/CHAPS
To be successful in this Finance Assistant position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience in a Finance function within the Legal sector
- Understanding of residual balances/commercial conveyancing accounting is advantageous
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- IT literate, Excellent communication skills and Willingness to learn
The Firm values their Corporate Social Responsibility and is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, through their belief in Diversity & Inclusion.
If you fit the Finance Assistant description above and are interested in a progressive position, please apply with your updated CV.