An exciting opportunity for a junior finance/accounts individual looking to gain further exposure within an all rounded finance focused role. The role will initially be working from home, with remote support and training. The Firm has several offices based in the UK, this role with be in their Colchester office with occasional travel into London.
The Finance Assistant role requires a proactive individual who has prior experience working within a Law Firm, you will be assisting with all aspects of accounts administration including Legal Cashiering. The Firm is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and value Diversity & Inclusion.
As a Finance Assistant some of your responsibilities include:
- Residual Balance administration and financial assistance for the Real Estate & Projects Department
- Reconciliation of client matters for both office and client ledgers
- Office and client account banking and processing
- Process client and office account payments by BACS/CHAPS
To be successful in this Finance Assistant position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience in a Finance function within the Legal sector
- Understanding of residual balances and commercial conveyancing accounting is advantageous
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- IT literate and excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn with a flexible approach
If you fit the Finance Assistant description above and are interested in a progressive position, please apply with your updated CV.