Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is now accepting candidates on behalf of a Magic Circle law firm. This leading global law firm is looking for an exceptional candidate to step into an Events Executive role on a 12-month FTC. This is an opportunity to join the market-leading business development, marketing, and communications team which play a crucial role in the firm's global client strategy, focusing on client relationships, where functions range from Formula 1 to the Chelsea Flower Show. This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm that prioritises its people and offers professional and personal development.
- Hybrid working.
- Private medical insurance.
- Dentist and dental plan.
- Life assurance.
- Increased pension.
As an Events Executive, you will be involved in some exciting projects including:
- Giving advisory reports to team members undertaking client entertainment.
- In-depth involvement in planning and identification of events.
- Post-event reporting.
- Maintaining and managing current relationships.
- Experience working with partners.
To be considered for the role, the following is required:
- Experience in a similar position within professional services (law firm preferred)
- Exceptional administrative skills.
- Good knowledge of London and international venues.
- Experience with event management software i.e., Cvent, Vuture, etc.
- Willingness to work extra hours when required.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend