A hugely successful law firm based in Central London have an opening for an Events Co-ordinator on a fixed term basis for a period of 12 months. The salary is competitive along with the attractive company benefits.
The firm's Events Department sits within Business Development and organises a wide range of client-focused events including seminars, workshops, debates and drinks receptions, as well as co-ordinating partner attendance at a range of externally organised conferences and exhibitions.
These activities closely support the firm's business objectives and are seen as critical lead-generation sales tools. Coupled with the fact that they represent the firm's public face, it is critical to ensure that participating Partners are fully briefed to exploit the client development opportunities that they provide and that suitable follow-up activity is maintained.
Some of the key duties include;
- Assisting and advising the practice streams in the organisation of their client events, from first briefing meeting through to the running of the event on the actual day.
- Involvement in the pre-planning of such events, including booking the event space, liaising with the in-house catering team and audio visual team.
- To assist in the development of the events calendar and promote it amongst the firm so that it is highly regarding and regularly referred to in order to assist with general awareness of events throughout the firm and promote cross stream selling of events. Also, maintain and update with all the firm's events.
The skills and experience required for this post are;
- Must function well as part of a team and be enthusiastic, willing to learn and flexible
- Must possess excellent organisational skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Must have a flexible approach to the role and be a good communicator
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills are required.
Please send us your CV if you feel you meet the criteria for the role or if you would prefer to have an initial conversation with us about this possibility then please do contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend